Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Robert and Mishae Morris

Robert and Mishae tied the knot on May 21, 2011 at a beautiful lake house near Athens, TN. I really enjoyed every second of capturing their summer wedding, and the decor by ABBA Designs! As I have been editing some of the photos, you can tell of the joyous spirit this family had. Congrats you guys and I hope you love the Sneek Peek! Thanks to Tyler Spears for co-photographing this wedding. Remember once again that the images are not in full quality.












Love this one!! They look so happy!






Theres nothing like brotherly and sisterly love. LOVE this photo.



1 comment:

  1. These are great and I can't wait to see the rest!! I am so excited and I am so glad they had someone like you to capture the day. You did an awesome job and have such a sweet spirit!! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete