Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Thompson Family + Ella is 2!!

I was so estatic when Brandie asked me to do their photos again. I have done photos for the Thompson family many times now and each time is filled with fun and laughter! Their little daughter Ella lights up the photos with her blue eyes and her blonde hair. These photos were taken at the UT Gardens is Knoxville, which I have to say is a great place to shoot! Enjoy family and friends, The Thompson Family sneek peek! Remember photos are not in full quality. A better quality can be seen by clicking on them. :-)























1 comment:

  1. What a sweet family! Love all the photos-I have to say my favorites are the family with the old truck in the background...and the very last one. Such a priceless (and funny) expression!

    ReplyDelete